The EA/trading panel hides trade levels. A broker or a dealing center will not be able to see your Stop Loss, Take Profit, Breakeven, Traling Stop, Order Close, Order Delete levels.
The Expert Advisor modifies orders in MetaTrader 4, but can also work in
- Terminal tester
- On demo accounts
- On real accounts
The Expert Advisor's interface is intuitive and easy to use.
- Placing virtual take profit and stop loss.
- Placing virtual breakeven.
- Placing virtual trailing stop.
- Setting the lifetime of both pending and market orders.
- Managing orders directly from the chart.
- Opening/closing/modifying orders in one click.
- Emulating options trading.
- Importing functions to other EAs.
- Start Lots - initial lot.
- TakeProfit - initial take profit.
- StopLoss - initial stop loss.
- TralingStop - trailing stop.
- TrailingStep - trailing stop step
- V_Line - take profit and stop loss vertical lines
- Close_Manual_Lot - partial closing orders by take profit
- Breakeven - breakeven level.
- BreakevenStep - breakeven step.
- OrderDistance - distance for pending orders.
- Magic - unique number of the Expert Advisor's orders.
- Slip - slippage.
- OrderArrow - display orders' labels
- Button_size - size of order control buttons
- Font_size - size of text font
- Logs - logging
- 0- no logging
- 1- on chart
- 2- Excel
- 3- on chart and Excel
Trading Session Settings
- Asia Begin - beginning of the Asian session.
- Asia End - end of the Asian session.
- Eur Begin - beginning of the European session.
- Eur End - end of the European session.
- USA Begin - beginning of the American session.
- USA End - end of the American session.
From version 15.5 the indicator has an ability to import functions of the program to any other EA with an open source code!
Now you can make your own Stealth EA even if you do not know the first word about programming!
Text manual on importing: DOWNLOAD PDF.
Instructional video ON importing: WATCH Youtube.
The text manual is in archive and has several examples.
Attention! The program works in your MetaTrader 4 terminal, orders to close, modify, remove and open orders are sent from your terminal.
A broker's server has only an open price or a price of pending order placement. If your MetaTrader 4 terminal is closed or does not have Internet connection, your orders are not controlled. Closing and modifying orders are not executed.
This is a large program with complicated functionality. It includes several thousands code strings.
Due to complexity of the program it is highly recommended to test it on a demo account after installation or updating the product. The program is absolutely free and help of users is much needed at this stage. I cannot improve it without errors all alone.